Monday, March 2, 2015

My seedless grapes are loaded with seeds and are very tart!

I planted a 30' row of various seedless grapes like Thompson and several other seedless varieties (I can't remember the names right now) that I purchased a my local Sam's Club. The seedless? grapes are all loaded with seeds and are very tart even after four years of growth.

First, you should know that even "seedless" grapes produce vestigial seeds. The size of the vestigial seeds can be influenced by climate. Second, climate can affect taste. It's possible that your climate simply isn't conducive to growing good quality seedless grapes.

If the grape varieties are not the color that they were supposed to be according to variety, it's possible that you didn't get the varieties you thought bought. The plants could have been mislabeled.

Return to goGardenNow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment